Sunday, November 7, 2010

Orphan Sunday

Today is Orphan Sunday. Our church recognized this event and our pastor shared on the topic. Some of the adoptive families in the congregation shared their stories and we were able to talk about how God has called us to adopt.


We were able to sell many of our T-shirts too! Praise God for the blessings and support. It is great to be a part of a church that loves and lives as a community.

We are passionate about adoption and orphan care. I have wanted to talk about how people can get involved, but I don't think it can better be said than how it is in What you can do.
It is a great read

Finally, I would like to share this song with you. It seems appropriate today.

2 comments:

  1. When I heard this on KLOVE the other day I wanted to call you and tell you that I thought of you and David and say that I'm thankful for you that there will be one less broken heart in this world. Obviously I had not called you yet so here it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) great song! love that you got a space to be supported in church! so cool!

    ReplyDelete