Sunday, June 5, 2011

Big Hands, Big Plan

I will never know God's plan -ahead of time- or be able to look down the road and see exactly how it is supposed to go. I can search my heart, seek His will, and walk along side Him... asking Him daily which way to turn?
Just when I start to think I know how it goes and start off on this "plan" that originated from something the Holy Spirit told me I chase after it and devise my own plan according to how I think I can or should -make it happen-
I'm challenged everyday to look upon the Lord and let Him show me the way... it is all in His hands and He is guiding the way. Trying to run ahead and -get it done- on my own will accomplish nothing and I will just end up tripping on my own feet.
His plan is perfect, beautiful, and I must not make assumptions but WAIT patiently, pray, pray, pray, and listen. Just as I heard as a child, I should remind myself, "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands."

I don't want to live like this>

“Woe to the obstinate children,” declares the LORD, “to those who carry out plans that are not mine, forming an alliance, but not by my Spirit, heaping sin upon sin. Isaiah 30:1


Instead, I want to live like this>

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

No comments:

Post a Comment