Saturday, October 30, 2010

Getting Giddy!

Tonight I thought I would check into my Yahoo account and see if I had gained access to our agencies List serve (an optional Yahoo group for families to join and discuss things during the waiting time. There is also an UNofficial waiting list that is generated. Just since we have been on the waiting list there have been several referrals. I am waiting to see what the agency says our new number is officially when they call with the update in a few weeks.

Needless to say I am a bit giddy seeing the progress, or maybe it is the shivers because the weather is getting cold, then again it could be the caffeine, but I am pretty sure it is excitement that is making my fingers type about 900 wpm!

Though this is good news, we are prepared for the possible 12-18 months of waiting. God will bring us to the child who is meant to be a Rogers.

Loving falling in love with a child we have not yet met.

3 comments:

  1. :) loveeeee iiittttt!!!!! you can't miss your child, you are SO right! and His timing is RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacy!! So excited to find your blog! Coming over from Hilary's! I am your newest follower! So glad that ya'll are on the waiting list!! YAY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacy! Nice to "meet" you and hope you enjoy the listserve as much as I have! Good luck on the wait!

    ReplyDelete