Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January is a LONG month

Is it me or does January seem to drag on for.EVER? Maybe it is because November and December are packed full of holidays and busyness. Or maybe it is because Glee hasn't been on t.v. for over a month... just kidding (kind of).
Really though, so much has happened this month... {we started a business, built a website, RE-organized the house, had our hearts opened to so many new things with adoption, and the last few days have froze!}
Yesterday the temperature was -10! That is crazy cold. I don't remember ever having weather that cold, not even when we lived in Chicago. I got to wondering what the weather was like in Addis Ababa right now. It is 57. Oh how I wish we were there now loving on our little man and being much warmer.
We are blessed to have a cozy warm home and lots of blankets, but I have had trouble sleeping the past few nights, partially because of shivering, but mostly because I can't get my mind off of the number of homeless people in our community. Please join me in praying that they make it to a shelter each night.
I hope that all of you have had a blessed beginning to 2011.


I'm looking forward to the return of Glee this month!

1 comment:

  1. Love the business and the web site! Awesome. :) January was very long for us, and so far Feb. seems like it will be long, too. :( We should get together soon.

    ReplyDelete