Monday, September 6, 2010

Yummy

I should start off by saying, "Wow I really have been bad at posting lately". I hope my followers haven't given up on me. It has been a looong time; in fact David actually wrote that last post for me while I was in Seattle.
So here's an update. We are done with the online education and the workbook. All education has been approved and I am trying to find time in my schedule to work on the dossier. Our social worker emailed and said our homestudy is finally complete and ready for approval. She will be bringing it over on Thursday for us to review. Can't wait!
I spent about a week in Seattle with my brother for his wedding. While I was there I thought I should take advantage of the Ethiopian restaurants.
This neighborhood was full of all things Ethiopian.

My delicious vegetarian food. I was thrilled to find a huge selection of vegetarian choices.

Injera (the bread used to scoop up all the food, there aren't utensils)

This was the owner of Lalibela, he was excited about the adoption and shared some information on the country and culture as well as his families contact info for when I travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment